• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Routes around Cottonwood, AZ

B

Bill Zeller

My wife and I will be volunteering at Dead Horse Ranch State Park in Cottonwood during Nov. Dec. & Jan.and will have our R1200C with us. Any ideas for good day rides will be appreciated!

Thanks, Bill

Arizona tour

I did some good driving in Arizona acouple years ago. Definately check out Historic 89 but make sure you go up the side from Jerome to Prescott Valley. It is much more challenging than the Jerome to Sedona side. Also go up to Payson and check out the high country there. And make sure you drive the Salt Creek Canyon north out of Sedona. I drove from Prescott Valley to the south rim of the Grand Canyon one day, then East across Navajo land then down past Flagstaff, down the Salt Creek Canyon and past Cottonwood to Prescott Valley where I was staying. It was all good and I did that in late June. You'll love it!

Back