• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Camping near Rochester NY

elgin mary

I'm planning a trip from Elgin, IL to Norwich, VT to attend a bread making class at King Arthur Flour. I'm spending one night in Farmington Hills, MI and would like to spend the next night camping near Rochester NY. I'll be riding alone so I'm a little concerned about safety. Don't want to be in too much of a secluded spot. And, since its just a one night stop over, scenery isn't very important.

I appreciate any advice anyone can give.

Thanks,

I am 5 minutes off the I90 in Batavia, half way between Roch and Buffalo, tent space in a big pine tree lined side yard, or 82 acres of farm land, or we don't mind letting you use the unused inlaw apartment bedroom with your own bathroom. Wife an I have hosted a few. most recent here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=948014 Page 11, post 161

Give me dates, and if interested send a PM, I will give you my phone #

I am 5 minutes off the I90 in Batavia, half way between Roch and Buffalo, tent space in a big pine tree lined side yard, or 82 acres of farm land, or we don't mind letting you use the unused inlaw apartment bedroom with your own bathroom. Wife an I have hosted a few. most recent here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=948014 Page 11, post 161

Give me dates, and if interested send a PM, I will give you my phone #
Ain't that nice :thumb
OM

Back