Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Announcement: "Land of Oz" Rally moves to Atchison, KS!

I'll be there!!!

Former Club President DonHamblin's Avatar

Thank you all!

I would like to thank everyone who invested their time and efforts over the past year to make the "Land of Oz" Rally such a rousing success. It's been an honor to have worked with each and every one of you

Make your plans and stay tuned: There are a whole lot of "NEW AND EXCITING" already in the works for next year!
    Don Hamblin
    BMW MOA# 09931

Thanks to all in the Kansas BMW motorcycle club who worked to put on the Land of Oz rally. As a first timer to the rally, I found an atmosphere of genuine friendship generated from the club membership and community of Atchison. What a great way to start out the rally season, and hope to see new found friends at many more rallies around the country this 2015 riding season.....Walt E.

Quote Originally Posted by weschmann View Post
    Thanks to all in the Kansas BMW motorcycle club who worked to put on the Land of Oz rally. As a first timer to the rally, I found an atmosphere of genuine friendship generated from the club membership and community of Atchison. What a great way to start out the rally season, and hope to see new found friends at many more rallies around the country this 2015 riding season.....Walt E.
    Walt,

Let me say "thank you" for our whole club. Hope to see you back next year.

Don
    Don Hamblin
    BMW MOA# 09931

2015 "Land of Oz" Rally Satisfaction Survey

Your 36th Annual New Adventures Along the Yellow Brick Road "Land of Oz" Rally team did everything we could think of to make your rally the best, most affordable, most enjoyable, and most entertaining rally possible.

But to make it even better next year we are sending satisfaction / comments surveys to all Rally attendees who provided their email addresses as part of their registration. If you attended and do not receive a "survey request" from Survey Monkey, bmwscooter@gmail.com via surveymonkey.com - private, (and would like to take part in the survey), please notify me by email at: bmwscooter@gmail.com and I'll get you covered.

Don Hamblin
    Rally Chair,
    2015 "New Adventures Along the Yellow Brick Road, Land of Oz" Rally
    (256)479-5606
    (816)600-2475
    BMWScooter@gmail.com
    KCBMWMC.com
    Don Hamblin
    BMW MOA# 09931