• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Held Gloves

sloride

At the recent MOA rally in St. Paul I checked out several glove manufactures for a cold season glove and was impressed with the Held gloves. I liked the way they fit and felt.

However I did have a problem with an older pair of held gloves . The liner would pull out when my hand got moist. The gloves that interested me were the Held Rain Cloud and Satu. Held has a new laminating process that shouldn't have a problem with the liner

Does anyone have any experience with either of these models of Held gloves? I would appreciate any information

Thanks

I have the Held Steve Classic that I bought direct from Germany. Saved a bundle.
I found them to be top quality, comfortable and true to size. These were off the market for a year or so. They have grey palms...not tan like the old style. They are more of a three season glove with no liner. I suspect any glove from Held would be a high quality product. I saw the Rain Cloud and Saku at the show as well and I was impressed.

Good News

Held North America sent me a new pair of gloves to replace the gloves that had the faulty lining. They replaced them with the current model that was available, Rain Cloud. So I'm very happy with the outcome and very impressed with Held customer service.

Back