• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I Like Personalized Plates

My fave puzzled me for a long time...in Reno area many moons ago...plate was 3TT3V...

Finally saw the car in my rearview mirror one morning...and the mystery was solved. Care to guess the brand and model of that car?

LOL

yes, we are related....same model/yr brick, opposite coasts of US. his is cleaner. :bow

Last edited:
I used to have a Kawasaki ZZR1200 and a ZRX1100 at that time I had these plates:

321a46b88cf3146efff1987ca7d63a84.jpg
bd20bdb89dffe59b64ff6b08c957abd5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

After literally 20 years of waiting, "IBMWR" finally became available and I grabbed it :)

No passenger seat, rack, nuthin.. This seemed like a good choice for my GS. (yeah, I have all of them, but they're in the way)

1Morrisonville.jpg

Back