• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

I Like Personalized Plates

Plates I've owned...

California - DRGNLRD
Virginia - OMGWTF (retired) WHUFF (car) TZAYAK (bike, long story)

Been tossing around what I want for the new ride if and when I get it.

One wonders if Burnszilla has been to the White Cockade north of Boulder Creek.. I really miss that place. And Tempest playing the Brookdale Lodge.

msalowit said:
One wonders if Burnszilla has been to the White Cockade north of Boulder Creek.. I really miss that place. And Tempest playing the Brookdale Lodge.
Been to both. I thought the Cockade closed recently. I could be wrong.

I'm upset at Tempest. They played here three or four years ago, got me to like them, then never came back, not even when they did trips to the east coast.

It was still there when I went through there 3 years ago. I didn't have the chance last time I was in Sac this past July to head down there.... if it's gone, that is a very sad thing.

The Veg said:
I'm upset at Tempest. They played here three or four years ago, got me to like them, then never came back, not even when they did trips to the east coast.

They're pretty cool people to have a beer with though.

18465713-M.jpg

I know I have posted this down in the "Grateful Thread" before - it stands for "Lazy Lightning", the title of one of my favorite Grateful Dead songs.

My all time favorite license plate is IYQUQT.

Took me awhile to figure it out . . .

Voni
sMiling

torags said:
I got turned down for BUTT STER.

I can't imagine why. I even sent them the IBA credo sheets...

Darn...

Florida turned down MY OLD S , go figure!

Back