• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Barley's view of the rally

Great report that appeals, I'm sure, to all dog owners and all riders. Love seeing how well Barley settles into his seat. And, it was nice to meet both of you at the Rally.

LOVE reading about your travels with Barley! I just finished your entire blog on travelswithbarley.com! I think that it ended after Oregon last year? I hope that you continue with the blog with your adventures in 2014!!

Got to share my breakfast sandwich with Barley.It was a quick encounter before he went back to paying attention to what Pete was eating.Ed

Love that photo 61996! Thanks for sharing!

There was a young woman who took a few of Barley and me sharing a heads-together moment of snuggling with her iPad. I gave her my email and she promised to have her husband (IT guy) send them, but I've not heard from them yet. They were priceless shots and if you're out there I'd dearly love to have them!

Ed: Barley appreciates sloppy eaters. :thumb

tnevling: Yes, I will update the webpage when I have time, probably after the first snowfall since riding season here in Vermont is so short.

Thanks

Thanks for posting Pete. Sorry you did not make it to the RA. My bad knee was hurting too bad to make it to the MOA. See you on the road.

There was a young woman who took a few of Barley and me sharing a heads-together moment of snuggling with her iPad. I gave her my email and she promised to have her husband (IT guy) send them, but I've not heard from them yet. They were priceless shots and if you're out there I'd dearly love to have them!

tnevling: Yes, I will update the webpage when I have time, probably after the first snowfall since riding season here in Vermont is so short.

I think I have the original file floating around here some place.
Let me know if you want me to fwd it on.

Joe

Lynn forwarded the photos I mentioned. I've uploaded them to the 2014 www.TravelsWithBarley.com webpage, along with a couple of others (Mark and Joe) were good enough to share with me.

Sorry for being so delinquent with the updates. I thought winter would give me time, but we bought a new house further north and the Honeydew list is epic! I've been loading new pages at the rate of one every four days. Check it out!

Pete and Barley

Missing our dogs already

Great piece and although the rally is several months away, it has me missing our two mutts already. I'm not sure why but when I saw the intro I was afraid that you were announcing something very unfortunate. Glad to hear that Barley is alive and still actively searching for his next ice cream! Hope to meet him in Billings. Safe travels to you both!

Back