• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Great music

jgr451

The music was fantastic,a complete home run,worth the 7000 km journey and the price of admission.Well done.

I asked the girls in the Mustang Sally band if they've played in Billings.
"We've driven through but never stopped."
I think they need to. Say, 3rd week of July 2015?

Kudos to the music chair!

The music at the rallies has always been something I have looked forward too! Seems I always add to the cd collection....

I agree with the music at the rally, top notch! Really like having a great band in the afternoon as well. And you could dance to it, lol :dance

+1

Crankshaft and the Geargrinders treated all to a great show. Maybe we can see them at a future rally.

I was not a fan, the only one I thought was worth seeing was Crankshaft and the Geargrinders, plus I think they were the only Twin Cities band (how much did it cost to bus up Mustang Sally?!!). Here's hoping that some local bands will get the support of the MOA in Billings.

Crankshaft is playing in Grand Rapids, MN this summer KAXE radio staioi has the det

Crankshaft and the Geargrinders treated all to a great show. Maybe we can see them at a future rally.

KAXE radio station in Grand Rapids has the details. :dance

I was not a fan, the only one I thought was worth seeing was Crankshaft and the Geargrinders, plus I think they were the only Twin Cities band (how much did it cost to bus up Mustang Sally?!!). Here's hoping that some local bands will get the support of the MOA in Billings.

We are having all local bands (well - Montana, anyway) except for Mustang Sally on Saturday night.

I want to know where the POLKA music was? it is that region, I was really expecting something.:rocker

The 2007 BMW MOA International Rally in West Bend, Wisconsin was designed to be a mini-Oktoberfest celebration. There were a number of Milwaukee based German oompah bands and dancers, intermixed with more traditional rally music. Another highlight at that rally were these guys:

Crankshaft

Crankshaft and the Gear Grinders along with Lamont Cranston, Reverend Raven and the Chain Smoking Alter Boys and many others will be playing Grand Rapids MN the 17th and 18th along the river at the local KAXE radio station tent. If your riding through stop and check it out. At least stop by the station, and say hi... if not in GR then the sister station in Bemidji.

Back