• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Other Road Foodies?

Northeast of Missoula, MT is town of Avon. The Avon Cafe is an oasis! Great food, great service, and great pie. I stopped there because I needed a break from riding. Oh my, what a find. If I'm in the area I will stop there again.

If you got a sweet tooth for fresh baked stuff - pie, donuts, bread, cakes, and fancy stuff stop in at the Black Cat Bakery in Missoula. The sticky buns are incredible - lots of cinnamon "goopy stuff" topped with pecans. Oh my! Good coffee too. Definitely a stop after riding US 12 Lolo/Lochsa, or when on I-90.

I am heading to Avon the next time I am over that way!

In Missoula, Hob Knob on Higgins has amazing home made corned beef hash for breakfast. My daughter always gets their fresh banana nut bread french toast and loves it.

Back