• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Decision made

2010rt

I was at the BMW Saturday at 3, closing time. They had the new K1600GT loaner ready for me to take home till the RT is fixed. Then I said, can I take that new GS Adventure out for a quick spin, sure they say. I am now the proud owner of a 2014 GS adventure. I took the new bike option, will get the $1000 the dealer threw in new cases and I will use the money for a new top case and the first service. I have been riding RT's since 2007, just thought it was a good time to try something new. The GS and RT were within $200.00 so it cost me nothing to get into a well equipped GS. Secondwind BMW was so helpful. Good luck to all others getting your minds made up.

Back