• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Sunday schedule

bryanc33

Hello,

This will be my first MOA rally. I'm looking forward to it and the ride before and after.

What is going on and when do things wrap up Sunday? Just trying to figure about when I will be leaving and how far I can get Sunday.

Thanks
Bryan

However, I believe there are still volunteer opportunities on Sunday...

Always volunteer opportunities...we like to leave the grounds as clean (or cleaner) than when we moved in :thumb:thumb

Bryan....You'll love it....be sure to let registration know you're a "first timer" to get a rousing welcome:dance

If anyone is sticking around Sunday, I still need volunteers for tear down. This mostly involves taking down signage and packing up things for the MOA. Please note that we WILL NOT BE PICKING UP GARBAGE. The fairgrounds has people for that task. It's a pretty easy gig. Contact me here if you're interested: http://bmwmoa.org/TheRally/ArtMID/3178/ArticleID/470/2014-Rally-Committee-Chair-List.aspx
Thanks!
-K

Will you be able to camp out in fairgrounds Sunday night if you stay and pack up? Added this to your thread as another night of "free camping" and leaving on a Monday might get you more help.

Back