• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Yalaha, FL ride.

supermoto7

That's right the town name is Yalaha, located in Lake County Florida. Had a nice ride with the Local Buell club. People drive from all around to visit the Yalaha bakery. Owner is from the town of Schw?ñbisch Hall in Germany.

Man...

... and here I thought I knew just about every danged place there is in Florida.

Never heard of this place. Thanks for the pics.

Last winter, when visiting my sister in Sarasota, I rode right past you in Lithia on my way through Fort Lonesome.

This winter, if you don't mind... when I find my way down there to visit the family in Gainesville, I'd like to try and hook with you to watch one of your supermoto races, or ride with your group. (I *think* I can keep up..... :uhoh)

Ian

Back