• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I'm on my way

Friedle

'99 '03 '06 National Co-Rally Chair
Despite the incredulous protests of my wife, I have assured her I am on my way to Heaven...or at least Almost Heaven :p

See you all in Charleston.

Michael Friedle
BMW MOA Board of Directors
03 Rally Chair

Michael Friedle said:
Despite the incredulous protests of my wife, I have assured her I am on my way to Heaven...or at least Almost Heaven :p

Michael Friedle
03 Rally Chair

See you there, Michael. Ride safe and godspeed. :thumb

Michael,

I've found it much easier to prove to my wife that I will make "Almost Heaven" by bringing her along! (Maybe she's bring me along?)
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Everyone ride safe, riding well is the best revenge,

Don Hamblin
(Look for the couple on the BMW motorcycle, that'll be us):clap

Michael Friedle said:

Michael Friedle
03 Rally Chair
:uhoh :uhoh

Also on my way. 1100 miles on Saturday, 750 today. To Memphis tomorrow to visit Elvis.

Currently struggling with a poor cell modem in Salina KS.

:D

Back