• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

GSGiants meet/NORTH DAKOTA

Polarbear

Polarbear
JULY 20 at Medora Campground in Medora, ND, the GSGiants begin our tour to the St.Paul Rally, West Addition inbound:). We camp at this Little Missouri River site on Sunday July20, the afternoon and overnight. Monday morning , its get busy riding, exploring the North Badlands and Theodore Roosevelt NP and EAST to Minnesota. Day one is expected to be approx. 300+ miles into or around ND,MN state line. Day two is 250+ to St.Paul region, where we meet the other contingent groups, GSGiants doing same from other directions of NAmerica. MORE info we be available for camping night two, regarding our group. Give me time:). Wednesday the 23rd JULY(Wednesday) is our ride into St.Paul, per Ian Schmeisser and all the GSGiants meeting place the night before. Ian has details forthcoming and I think I have the date right for camping near the Wisconsin/Minnesota line. This is a repeat process gathering, as we've done every year now inbound to National Rallies for GSGiants. Welcome to join us:). Stay tuned, its early yet and more details come very soon. Just start smelling the roses:)

MARK this DATE, JULY20

Medora, N.Dakota is GSGiants HQ for anybody coming from the West to St.Paul. Medora Campground promises to be a nice shady camp on grass on the scenic Little Missouri River......Thoedore Roosevelt NP is at its doorstep, Interstate 94 passes right by it. My intent will be to miss as much of the super slab as possible the following days:). Some dirt thrown in, I ride GSA....All are welcome, GS/GSA or any bike wanting to share the spirit towards St.Paul. No Reg.FEE's, you just pay your camping and eats in town or cook your own at camp. We meet, share stories, however tall they get and just relax and prep for the days that follow. Make your own path EAST or join ME,"Polarbear", and my wandering ways as I head EAST. I get lost frequently in the most remote locales, so youre forewarned. What a better place than NDakota? JULY 20, Sunday afternoon/evening in MEDORA,ND.

My Contact:)

Medora, N.Dakota is GSGiants HQ for anybody coming from the West to St.Paul. Medora Campground promises to be a nice shady camp on grass on the scenic Little Missouri River......Thoedore Roosevelt NP is at its doorstep, Interstate 94 passes right by it. My intent will be to miss as much of the super slab as possible the following days:). Some dirt thrown in, I ride GSA....All are welcome, GS/GSA or any bike wanting to share the spirit towards St.Paul. No Reg.FEE's, you just pay your camping and eats in town or cook your own at camp. We meet, share stories, however tall they get and just relax and prep for the days that follow. Make your own path EAST or join ME,"Polarbear", and my wandering ways as I head EAST. I get lost frequently in the most remote locales, so youre forewarned. What a better place than NDakota? JULY 20, Sunday afternoon/evening in MEDORA,ND.

gsarbear@gmail.com or 559-288-2555cell. Im taking notice, look forward to meeting up, sharing the two wheeled adventure:).

Back