• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vendor ? Tiles with pictures

A

aea6574

Howdy All:

I hope you are well.

Can someone direct me to the name and maybe a website of the vendor that could put photos on ceramic tiles?

they were very nice and I would like to get something.

aea6574 said:
Can someone direct me to the name and maybe a website of the vendor that could put photos on ceramic tiles?

they were very nice and I would like to get something.

I can give that info to you tomorrow when I'm in the office. I've got copies of all the vendor contracts except for the last minute ones that showed up beginning Thursday and Friday.

Marilyn
MOA HQ

That is what was on the info they were handing out. I didn't say .com, and I didn't go to .com. Hope you enjoyed your visit there. :clap

Forum

Help! This is the only place I can post. Rally Forum. Still can't get on the site. Actually when I go to bmwmoa.org my browser can't even find it. I got it thru a link in my email with instructions from dave and scott. (didn't work)

Here's the actual address right now:

http://72.3.249.89/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=77061

I can get on the secure site, and login with my member # & password. When and that's about it. scott said there would be a welcome page (there was), and a link at the bottom of the page to update username adn password (there wasn't)

I think I'll give up! Been spending way too much time going in circles. (Oh, and my avatar is gone too.)
(Evidentally so is my sig)
Karol Patzer

gonna quit comin'as well

undefined I can understand Karol,exactly,and the changes in here,have made me decide t'quit comin'here as well. It USED t'be fun.... :banghead

Oznay said:
undefined I can understand Karol,exactly,and the changes in here,have made me decide t'quit comin'here as well. It USED t'be fun.... :banghead

It will be back to normal, plus there are enhancements coming. But it is just going to take us a few daze to work out the kinks. What worked great on the testing server for us for a month, well it start to show some wrinkles when it had live data.

Oznay said:

Hey, Nose-
At least it recognizes you.....I'm a mere unregistered guest (and I can't event get "smilies" (or frownies)

Sigh

Karol Patzer (guest)

Back