• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Safe Harbor - National Charity

R1100rtp

Just wanted to share this note from the receipient of our National Charitable contribution. Thanks again to the CyberCafe, Charging Station, Sewing Booth, Bike judging, 50/50ticket sellers (and buyers) BMW for their banner contribution, and individual clubs for their hard work and contributions. We contributed over $12,000 to Safe Harbor, a Shelter for runaway and homeless kids. :clap :clap
Check out the October issue of the ON for the wrap up info.

>>>>>>Karol: We are still "flying" high with the donation made to Safe Harbor from the BMW/MOA Rally...the youth, families and staff here have been so excited about this-just the BEST thing that has ever happened to us. I need an official address and the executive director name so that we can formally thank the group- we'll be sending your Executive Committee a very 'special" Thank You" to hang in you building.
I tried to figure out a way to reach your membership group but was unsuccessful to let folks know how much we appreciated the kind words and support...we met many of your members later at dinner and around town who went out of their way to acknowledge us and talk about what we do but the most heartfelt one came from a lady who approached me after the ceremony to let me know know how much she appreciated what we were doing...she gave me $20.00 stating she had arrived late and did not get to participate in the fund raisers...she said this charity was important to her because"she had been raised in a Buick".....it was wonderful to meet her and know that in some way some professional along the way had done for her what we are trying to do for kids and families....again my sincere THANKS to all the groups/ teams and individuals at the BMW MOA Beemerville Rally you have made this a year we will never forget!!!

Thanks;
Vickie Fowler/Director MRDD Services-
Administrative Supervisor/Safe Harbor<<<<<<<

Thanks too, on behalf of BMW MOA :thumb :thumb

Karol Patzer
BMW MOA Director/Ambassador
National Charity Chair

Cool thanks for sharing Karol

Don't forget to send it to Sandy before the Aug 15th deadline for the Rally Issue.

Back