• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Picture This

Hey Guys, I love the images I see here and hope some of you might be interested in sending an image or two my way for the latest Picture This theme of "Bling!" The best will appear in the June issue of Owners News and I look forward to seeing what you've all got!

Feel free to email me at: bill@bmwmoa.org

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
I sent a picture but got no reply, or do you not have time to send replies to every member that submits?
I understand if you don't!
With Respect

Hi Darryl,

I do try to reply to every email I've received and I apologize for not getting to yours more quickly. I've just returned to the office and am still catching up after being away at the Board meeting in South Carolina. I will hopefully get to the bottom of my InBox later today and will reply then.

Thank you,
Bill

I sent a photo of my CF wheels and body R1200S. I also have saddlebags, a tank bag, an HID headlight, and loud Stebel horn.

The Garmin 660 GPS is a necessary bling.

Back