• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Silver City, New Mexico M/C Rally 5/29-6/1: All Makes Welcome!

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Silver City, New Mexico M/C Rally 5/29-6/1: All Makes Welcome!

=========================================

http://www.sw-fog.com OFFICIAL SW-FOG 2014 ANNOUNCEMENT: 5/29-6/1. This is a Thursday through Sunday, note that Memorial Day is on Monday, May 26, 2014. The location is Silver City, Western New Mexico and our base hotel is the Econo Lodge; day rides will start and end from their parking lot. I am your SW-FOG Rally Master and I would like to introduce the Rally Event Leaders:

Tucson Joe has stepped forward to be our Hotel coordinator and he has already done a fantastic job: Jose has already negotiated a $20 nightly discount for our rooms. Great job, Joe!

"Don, Talked to Eric and we have a special rate of $79.99 per night. I told him to hold approx. 20 rooms. He will not hold my VISA to this. It is under SW-FOG. This includes a continental breakfast. Also, he did not want my credit card to hold anything. Rooms are normally $99.99 a night at the Silver City, NM Econo Lodge. Hope this works. JSNS"

Econolodge Silver City, New Mexico Toll Free #: 1-800-55-ECONO Local #: (575) 534-1111 FAX #: (575) 534-2222 Ask for Eric and you must mention SW-FOG for your discount!

HotRodZilla - AJ had been designated our Official Ride Coordinator and he knows the best roads in Western New Mexico and Eastern Arizona like the back of his hand, you will love the rides!

http://www.sundaymorningrides.com/road/states/NM.shtml

Any questions on SW-FOG 2014 please contact BeemerDonS - Don Stanley via PM here or beemerdons@aol.com or 480-440-4666. The Devil's Highway 666 Ride will be the highlight!

US Route 191, Arizona - a great motorcycle road

Back