• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

k100 battery

rwik81

I've looked at a lot of batteries, maybe those of you with more expertise can say different. Many batteries have war of one year and may last 3-4 if properly taken care of. A few years back I replaced mine with a LIFELINE. It has a 5 year warranty, the most warranty of any battery I've run across. 4 1/2 years ago I replace mine with one. When it started going down and hard to start last winter I went in to replace it and they gave me a half year rebate. Although a little more in cost than regular the extra warranty seemed worth the price. The GPL U1T is larger than standard and the top stock hold down is removed for the fit but the tool holder fits snuggly over it. A bungee cord or other cord may be used as security.
since it isn't stock .........of course use at own risk but " a battery is a battery"

Back