• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Arizona Dogleg

Not a bad video. I'm not going to give you much for the sound track tho', I don't think that's original. They may pull that on you for copyright violation or something, use without permission or something, but I don't know.
It looks like you run that poor dog ragged. You ought to let him ride with you, oh, maybe you do at the end there, he rides on the tank?
There's an area like that down in Death Valley. I didn't know about the one in Arizona. Where is that?
dc

youtube has thousands of videos with others music on it. In fact if you look below the video there is a listing of vendors who sell that song and I never told them the name of the song. So the artist is making more money by people wanting that old song. The poor dog rides in a kennel on the back sometimes. I just put him on the tank for that 50 ft ride so you could see him. He loves to run. The first canyon was actually in Death valley and the others were near Parker, Az.

Back