• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2014 Rally Site Map and Seminar Schedule

Forgive please.
Registration opens at 8am on 24Jul.
The "dirt for street riders" training starts at 8am on 24Jul.
How can I be at registration at 8am and try to make it to the dirt by 8am?
or to the Intermidiate off road training by 830?
Thanks
Max
I am in same boat, taking the same class. I got my schedule changed around so I could arrive on Wednesday. I am planning to register on Wednesday PM to be able to start the class on Thursday morning. I' ll see you there.

I'm a bit bewildered in your dedicated 50 acres just for camping. RV camping is where ? I see a lot of buildings & blacktop. Any quiet zone / area.

I'm a bit bewildered in your dedicated 50 acres just for camping. RV camping is where ? I see a lot of buildings & blacktop. Any quiet zone / area.

The 50 acres of camping is not one field of camping... the grass is scattered throughout the grounds. Yes there are buildings, but there's plenty of camping for all. You can camp far away from the action or right in the middle of it....your choice

Yes there's blacktop, and that means no dirt/dusty roads to ride on. This site has more grass and trees than most Rally sites, and I've been to 20+ nationals...

early arrival

hello
when is the earliest that the grounds will be open to set-up tent
I will getting there on Monday am

Showers

I only see one shower trailer near the Sherpa camping. Any other shower facilities other than those at the RV park area?

hello
when is the earliest that the grounds will be open to set-up tent
I will getting there on Monday am

This is from the FAQ section of the MOA home page.

When is the earliest I can arrive at the Rally and set up camp?

Rally set-up volunteers will begin arriving on Monday, July 21. Set-up volunteer registration opens at 12:00 noon, Wednesday, July 23. Anyone arriving prior to July 24 will be expected to volunteer for set-up duties or a shift during the rally. Regular Rally services such as food vendors, restrooms, showers and so on, may be very limited until noon on Wednesday, July 23.

Back