• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The-not-so-official Rally sponsored Brewery Tour thread.

Second tour sign up link

There seems to be some email errors regarding the second tour email.
If you are on the wait list and have not received the sign up link for the second tour; send me an email at: JOSEPHCP01@Gmail.com as soon as you can and I will send you the link.

Thanks!!

Joe

I got my first email yesterday and I followed the link today and it wouldn't let me order any tickets, dropdown option was just 0. Sold out again?!

Just got your PM, you snooze ya lose I guess! I'm only 70 miles out of the Twin Cities so it ain't that big of a deal, I'll just have to hit them on my own sometime!

Third Brewery Tour in the planning stages

Hey folks! Thanks to your enthusiastic response, :clap both the Thursday and Friday Tours have SOLD OUT!!

But fret not....We are planning a third tour for Thursday. I haven't worked out all the details yet but so far this I know; Based on input from a number of Rally goers as well as our informal poll a month or so ago, there is a lot of interest in an abbreviated, more economical Tour.
So...what I'm planning is a Three hour tour (No, not on the SS Minnow) for Thursday.
Only differences being we will visit two Breweries instead of three and lunch will not be provided. Everything else remains the same. Details in a day or so. Watch for a separate sign up post and link!
As always, if you have any questions; send me an email: JosephCP01@Gmail.com

Third Tour Details....!

Due to the overwhelming response to the first two, longer tours, we have decided to add a third "value" option for those who want to experience a shorter version. And save a couple of bucks in the process. :clap

Here are the details: http://tinyurl.com/koqqppw

Beer!

Four of us, in for a tour Friday, representing Michigan, Ohio, Colorado, and British Columbia! Maybe another "three hour tour"?

Back