• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Erc - At The Rally

bmw_girl

Club President
I just wanted to say THANKS to the guys that taught my ERC class. I thought this class was awesome and Rick and Scott were excellent instructors. We were also blessed with Dick - who stopped by on his own just to help out. All of your advice and help was greatly appreciated. I strongly encourage new riders (1 year or more of riding) to take this class. I thought it was very helpful and it help build my confidence a bit more.

Thanks again for teaching a GREAT class!!! Here are a couple of pictures that give you an idea of what goes on in the class...

Attachments

• ERC 1.jpg
    ERC 1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 85
riding...

One of the exercises that we had to do on our bikes - Pretty Tight S-Curves and WEAVING - OH THE WEAVING!!!! :bliss

Attachments

• ERC 2.jpg
    ERC 2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 85
instruction...

After a riding exercise - we would have a group discussion and ask questions about what we just did and what we are about to do. It was very helpful to go back and forth from the bike to a discussion - I liked how that is structured!!

Attachments

• ERC 3.jpg
    ERC 3.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 84
Graduation!!!

Even though - I had some bike troubles, with the help of some people, I was still able to finish the class. THANKS to Rick Alstrom - He helped me out a lot!!! Then we had our "graduation" the guys passed out some literature that would help us in the future and in other situations. All in all it was a great class and I think everyone should take it at least once. Rick, Scott and Dick - you guys ROCK!!! :dance

:bikes

Attachments

• ERC 4.jpg
    ERC 4.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 85
Back