• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Signs of spring

I'll spare you all the picture, just took a tick off the dog :banghead There is still snow piles here.
OM

Black-crowned Night Herons feeling amorous

i-DvrWqp5-XL.jpg

80 degrees on Sunday. 70 to 75 on Monday. Raining and in the 60's yesterday.
Woke up to snow on the ground this morning and it is sticking. Too depressing to shoot a picture.

Just switched back from AC to Heat. Cold out there.

Yellowstone River just north of the park on Tuesday... (No ice)

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 249
April 23, 2015

Last evening we had a minor snow storm that lasted throughout most of the night. Most has melted since I got up at 5:30 a.m., but this is what is left in our yard.

Spring? :scratch
It has been an usual April here in S.W. Ontario: :banghead

Attachments

• April 23 2014.jpg
    April 23 2014.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 247
This week in the Hill Country.
SW of Llano on 2323.

2323.jpg

Crop2.JPG

SW_of_Llano.JPG

This Friday near Sandy Texas.
P1030027.JPG

Last edited:
This is the greatest thread ever. I'll try to take some pictures this week up in Fontana.

image.jpg

I suppose this is a sign so spring: Alabeemers coming together at Huggin Mollys resturant in Abbeville Alabama for a ride and lunch. It was a glorious day and a wonderful ride. Red clover and wild flowers everywhere. Did not stop to take pictures...:banghead

image.jpg

Back