• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2007 Rally!

Ha..Ha...I knew that headline would get people's attention! :p

Since MOA released the location of the 2006 rally early, any ideas on when we get the location of the 2007 rally??

If it's going to be hot we might as well have it in Arkansas and at least enjoy the Ouachita Mountains our Ozark hills. Great riding in either area and the national has never been in Ar..

Co / Wy

Anyplace in the rockies would be a good choice, especially if it is to be held during the hot month of July. Denver has been COOKING this summer, with temps up to 100F later today. The trick is to get UP into the mtns someplace. Ski resort perhaps?? We all know of the requirements, I just hope that a nice spot with some good riding around the area is found.

I mentioned WY because each year the city of Cheyenne puts on "Frontier Days" which attracts WAY more folks than our little rally.. facitlites are what was in Spokane, but bigger. Just a thought.

RW

How about

Anywhere in September.

Last edited:
South

How about Hawaii? :)
I have not been there yet.

In all honesty,... anywhere we can party and ride is good.
Not sure if the most southern States would be all that pleasant in the summer months. Then again, Ohio was hot too. :buds

Last edited:
I think the date is more important than the place. If the date was either earlier or later there would be many satisfactory places. I have advocated this for years and been told there are too many "school related" people to consider. As I looked around at the last several nationals, I saw many who were not "school related". Hot and humid and motorcycling do not go together, IMO. Ike

Rally Sites/Dates

I'll go anywhere but a few places come to mind:

Zion/Capitol Reefs in Utah; Taos New Mexico, Flaming Gorge WY, Cape Breton NS, Lake Louise, Banff. :thumb

barryg said:
If it's going to be hot we might as well have it in Arkansas and at least enjoy the Ouachita Mountains our Ozark hills. Great riding in either area and the national has never been in Ar..

We can camp in the Wal-Mart

Orange County Fairgrounds in Middletown NY..

Ride the beautiful Hudson Valley

Back