• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anunal Southern Wisconsin Air Head Tech day / Barley therapy, Eagle Wi

mikegates

Total Freak
Ok I've been ice fishing every chance I can, things got away from me. Thinking of doing the tech day in April! Whos got projects, intrest?

Mike
Eagle, Wi

Attachments

• perch 2 1.jpg
    perch 2 1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 86
  • gill 12 14.jpg
    gill 12 14.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 81
Hi, Mike! Just remember the last weekend in April has 3 events going - Pecatonica, Blitz to Branson, and the Wild Goose Run on Sunday. I guess Easter is in there somewhere, too.

First two look best for me. No projects as of now but may be able to find one. Last year I did two spline lubs :D so I may just do some barley therapy and get in the way this year. :clap

Mike. Anytime your fish is a long as your pole its a keeper. :brow

Hi Mike: I would be interested in a spline lube or pushrod tube seals. I can bring a lift along or drop it off if I get called to a job. Thanks for the effort. Frank

Things not looking good for April, still ice fishing, Youth Turkey Hunt, My Turkey hunt, Walleye fishing, Spring riding? Might wait till we can have a ride in, Camp out in the yard, campfire?

Back