• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

A 'poor man's' day long seat, sort of.

oldnslow

It's a way of life!
Here is the very ugly and very comfortable pad I have made. Hillbilly :usa engineered from white closed cell foam, then covered with a thin layer of the black foam. To make the 'dished' area I used the wedged shaped foam that is used to form the wall berm at the bottom of above ground swimming pools. Readily available at pool stores. Used 3m super 77 to glue it all together. It all held in place with small diameter bungee cord. I can move it forward and back, to give me different seating positions as I go. I will cover it with high quality vinyl soon. The seat beads keep the boys cool!:dance

Photo2858.jpg Photo2857.jpg

Back