Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BMW Dealership coming to Oklahoma City

Rally Rat
    I used to live in OKC. Ron knew his sh... stuff. There was one dude in the back that spoke airhead, but the rest of those guys wouldn't know cow-crap if you force fed it to em with a shovel. And the management were a bunch of really unpleasant people. They deserved every bit of misery they got.

I wish the -new- outfit the absolute best in luck.

Rally Rat
    I sure hate the thought of losing AC! He's an outstanding, customer service oriented man. You folks in OKC can look forward to a much better dealership.
    Boxerbruce

xrocket
    Purchased my new '14RT directly through AC last month which included a trade in. He deals fairly and quickly if your a serious buyer. He's super concerned about customer satisfaction and works hard to promote loyality in the dealership and buyer relationship. I'm seasoned in the BMWNA/Porsche automotive sales area and from my perspective, I think the riders in the OKC area are going to be pleased with his professional mangement of the new BMW store.

Good Luck AC

I had some very bad experiences at the OKC BMW dealership before they closed. I don?t know AC Spencer, but he has his work cut out for him to reverse the extraordinarily bad reputation that OKC BMW rightly earned over many years.

Which part of new management do you not understand. They deserve a fair chance. Holding grudges against the former owner and his minions does no good to anyone. We need more dealers, not less.

Rod

^^^Holding a "grudge" as you put it, against the former owners, is a valid reaction to having been treated dishonestly. I assume your ox was not the one gored.
    That aside, you are quite correct in that what the enthusiasts need, is more dealerships. I haven't encountered anyone who is not willing to give the new folks a fair shake and everyone hopes they will be very successful.

"Respect is earned". That's a popular saying and the code many live by. Sadly, they didn't have as good a dad as I was fortunate to have. One of the things he taught me is that respect is not earned. Respect is expected and automatic. What is earned is the loss of respect. Everyone should be given respect automatically, just as I should expect to be respected automatically, until such time as they do something to earn the loss of that respect.
    CCC, NRA, OOIDA Life Member
    BMWMOA Member 15945

new dealer

He came to our OK Road Riders meeting last month with his wife and seems like a nice guy who is sincerely interested in building a good relationship with riders in the community. He'll get a chance with us as far as I'm concerned. It will be nice to have a dealer in the OKC area even though it will be hard to beat the service of the Tulsa BMW group.
    IBA Number 49673
    Moore OK
    http://lngrdr.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LngRdr View Post
    He came to our OK Road Riders meeting last month with his wife and seems like a nice guy who is sincerely interested in building a good relationship with riders in the community. He'll get a chance with us as far as I'm concerned. It will be nice to have a dealer in the OKC area even though it will be hard to beat the service of the Tulsa BMW group.
    That is a dealer that knows the mutually beneficial relationship between a Chartered Club and a dealer. When that happens, both win.
    Ride Well

Glad to see a new dealership coming to Oak City. No reason for them to not do well. I travel for a livin and I visit a lot of BMW dealerships because I'm just there. Went to the old dealership more than several times. You could see it from the interstate, but would drive up to it kindof in a backward kind of way. Somethin about that place was odd, but I couldn't put a finger on it. I wasn't a local. Looking forward to visiting the new delership.

13707267655_5e556073c4_c.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ich Fahre Nicht Zu Schnell, Ich Fliege Nur Niedrig
    Oklahoma Adventure Trail

sorry about the multiple pics... computer error...

I can't seem to change.. it.. anyway... you get the idea if you live in the area... maybe it really is going to happen... let's hope for the best!

The worlds greatest dealership....

we'll see... but i for one will give them a chance...
    Ich Fahre Nicht Zu Schnell, Ich Fliege Nur Niedrig
    Oklahoma Adventure Trail

Looks Like The Dealership is now open.

I checked the Website today and it looks like they are open for business. Below is their website:

http://www.bmwmcofokc.com/default.asp
    Last edited by REDC650GT; 04-18-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Cool

Might need to ride up this weekend.
    Two Wheel Oklahoma
    It's like a TV show, but on TV.

^^^^ If you try riding DOWN, it should be an easier trip from Tulsa. I'm guessing the other guy is the navigator on your "Two Wheel Oklahoma" travel show?....

P.S. I've enjoyed the episodes you guys produce.