• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2013 F800GT Bar Risers

Old Rider - OK Mechanic
Need to move the bars up and or back a little. Anyone tried something they liked.

Barbacks/risers from MV. On the F800 forum, there are many people using these risers. Following is a link to the thread:

http://f800riders.org/forum/showthread.php/117170-MV-Risers

There are also people using ROX risers. I have the MV on my GT and they worked out just fine. Had my dealer install and only took a few minutes. A brake line extender is included in the kit, and you only need to reroute the throttle cable and you are done.

bob

Just installed Wunderlich bar extenders. They were easy to install and came with a brakeline relocation tab. Moved the bars up 20mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just installed Wunderlich bar extenders. They were easy to install and came with a brakeline relocation tab. Moved the bars up 20mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can these be installed using the stock lines/cables etc.?

Back