• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

They asked for my help and I agreed.

"Help" would be lending them helmets.

Help means leading them through the mountains on really crooked roads and where they can see things they have never seen and will probably never see again. How many people have seen an operating coal mine? How many people have experienced meeting a loaded coal truck in a curve? How many people have driven through an old fashioned coal camp? How many people have ridden 200 miles of constant crooked mountain roads?

Help means leading them through the mountains on really crooked roads and where they can see things they have never seen and will probably never see again. How many people have seen an operating coal mine? How many people have experienced meeting a loaded coal truck in a curve? How many people have driven through an old fashioned coal camp? How many people have ridden 200 miles of constant crooked mountain roads?

I have. Better plan on lots of stops.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Here's to new friends!

Back