• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Aybody know where the new survey is located?

Firing the editor? Was that it? :ha

Got us there!! Well, let's say it didn't help. All we needed was to drop in the link and it fell through the cracks when Ted picked things up for the printer. You win some, and you get a penalty on others! :dunno

Another funny thing that slipped by the "editors" in the latest ON (February 2014)

Member Mike Shaw #122952 sends in a photo of his granddaughter Kelsey, nestled in the tank bag of his RT with a little write up titled "Sign Her Up". Last sentence was : "This girl was born to ride"

The editorial comment referred to the fact that the toddler was not wearing ATGATT and said:
Mr Shaw assured ON that his grandson was only in the tank bag long enough to take a cute photo.
:wave

Did survey...one question seemed off. Don't remember which number, but a question asks how offer one goes to the forum...answers ranged from 3 or more times a day, to never. The very next question asks, if you visit infrequently - why and then provides a box to explain. Since I'd answered that I was online three or more times a day, I skipped that question. Yet at the end of the survey I was forced back to answer the question. So I was being asked to explain why I didn't visit often, when I'd said I did visit often. Had to type in that box so my survey results would be accepted. Something broke?

Did survey...one question seemed off. Don't remember which number, but a question asks how offer one goes to the forum...answers ranged from 3 or more times a day, to never. The very next question asks, if you visit infrequently - why and then provides a box to explain. Since I'd answered that I was online three or more times a day, I skipped that question. Yet at the end of the survey I was forced back to answer the question. So I was being asked to explain why I didn't visit often, when I'd said I did visit often. Had to type in that box so my survey results would be accepted. Something broke?

I experienced the same thing when I did the survey. I could not complete the survey without inserting an answer to that question. Rather confusing to say the least.:huh

I experienced the same thing when I did the survey. I could not complete the survey without inserting an answer to that question. Rather confusing to say the least.:huh
As the "intent" is to get input from the members, some non members may actually take the poll. Some of the questions may reflect that. Quite a bit of work went into the poll to get us what we felt would be the most beneficial information without the poll becoming a burden to those taking it.
Thank you all for your participation.
OM

Back