• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

MRA X Creen windshield spoiler. Any experience?

I have been using one for about three weeks. It works very well and was easy to install. I have a ZTechnik windscreen on my F800R and added it for more coverage which it does provide and I like the adjustability. Excellent quality and all parts have a very good fit. Very little movement at higher speeds. I would recommend.

Won one as a door prize at a rally last year. I installed it using the clip on mounts on my R 1200 GS Cee Bailey windshield to see if I would like it. After riding with it for a few weeks I used the template provided and drilled the windshield and mounted it permanently. It works great (decreased head buffeting and wind noise) and is very adjustable. I think it would improve the performance of any windshield.

I ordered one and had my wife give it to me for Christmas. I got the clip on version so it could be removed if I did not like it. I installed it on my 1998 K1200RS.

The weather here in north central Ohio has been brisk, so I only got out for a short ride when it warmed up into the 40's.

It worked well on a slow twisty ride around the lake. I look forward to trying it at highway speeds.

I also am interested in feed back from people who have used this item for some time.

To the three previous replies...of what material are the arms made? Nylon..plastic..aluminum..? And does the 'rolled edge' design of the shield affect your vision? Is looking past that edge annoying?

In response to the previous post:

The mounting arms are plastic. Seem very well made. Takes a hour or so to assemble the clamp on version. Twisted Throttle will send you a fully assembled unit for an additional $45 if you ask.

The "rolled" edge looks almost the same as the top edge of my windshield. I had to run my fingers over it to tell the difference. In any event, I look over it even in the highest position.

Back