• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

/6 Ignition Switch Wiring

skotlyc

Hello, Hoping someone out there can help me. Trying to wire up the ignition switch in my R60/6 where the previous owner had done some very creative??? wiring. I just purchased a new ignition switch and would like to wire it right. Does anyone out there have the wire color code for the ignition switch to help me out? Ive got 5 terminals and 5 wires. Not sure which ones go where.

Thanks

If you go to the Links and References Forum, and then go to the subtitle, "Resources and Links." In there almost all the way down are links to many of the wiring diagrams.

I think that Kurt the moderator may know more, as I think he is the one who put all those links together - Kudos!

Last edited:
Back