Thread: Houston area dealers??

Houston area dealers??

Any comments on dealers in the Houston area, both authorized dealers for buying bikes and also authorized dealers as well as independent shops for maintenance work? Thanks for any and all comments.
    CCC, NRA, OOIDA Life Member
    BMWMOA Member 15945

Local club members should be able to help.
    Kent Christensen
    '12 R1200RT, '02 R1100S, '84 R80G/S

P Monk

Houston dealers

There are two that I have experience with. Wild West Honda BMW is in Katy west of Houston. Gulf coast bmw is in south Houston near hobby airport. I have had good experiences with both. Another dealer is Mancuso's I think, I have never been there, they also sell Ducati.

If you have an airhead! I highly recommend MPH cycles, a guzzi dealer who work on all things European.
    They rebuilt my 90/6 and did a fantastic job.
    P. Monk
    74 R90/6 (also know by bride as the Black Hole). 09 R1200 GS. My wife, 1953 model who has survived aplastic anemia and a bone marrow transplant.

Quote Originally Posted by dpmonk View Post
    There are two that I have experience with. Wild West Honda BMW is in Katy west of Houston. Gulf coast bmw is in south Houston near hobby airport. I have had good experiences with both. Another dealer is Mancuso's I think, I have never been there, they also sell Ducati.

If you have an airhead! I highly recommend MPH cycles, a guzzi dealer who work on all things European.
    They rebuilt my 90/6 and did a fantastic job.
    I have used Wild West and gulf coast, good places. I live in the Katy area so I use mostly Wild West.....they have a blast when I drop of my 74 R60 for the yearly sticker inspection!
    Glenn
    ...driving to work on my airhead
    '74 R60/6, '75 R60/6(boxes)

I've got a 1977 R100/7 I need to get worked over top to bottom so it can go back on the road. I'll probably check with MPH first.
    CCC, NRA, OOIDA Life Member
    BMWMOA Member 15945