• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Spring Fling Rally by Morton's BMW Motorcycles

stevebmw

Itinerant Traveler
Morton's BMW Spring Fling Rally
May 16-18, 2014
Natural Bridge, Virginia

Join fellow BMW enthusiasts and guests for a weekend of good fun, great riding, delicious food, and some outstanding company in the heart of the scenic Shenandoah Valley. The fourth annual Spring Fling Rally, based at the historic Natural Bridge Hotel, features an optional Friday evening Brats & Brews dinner (featuring grilled brats and burgers, salads, and microbrews), seminars, numerous self-guided routes (route sheets and GPS uploads available), a themed scavenger hunt with separate prize, a Saturday evening buffet dinner (including a vegetarian entree), door prizes, and a special guest presentation by Brian Rathjen and Shira Kamil, editor and publisher of Backroads magazine. Vendors are welcome for no additional fee, and will be set up indoors. Discounted rate at Natural Bridge Hotel plus camping is available at a discounted rate at a nearby KOA. Rally fee is $45 ($55 after May 5, 2014), Friday Brats & Brews dinner is $20. T-shirts are available for pre-order. For more information, go to http://www.mortonsbmw.com or call 540-891-9844.

I've made it the past two years and have had a great time! Excellent area for riding, with paved or dirt options. Hotel-based with proximity to other activities makes this a great rally for spouses too. My SO spent the day in Lexington shopping while I rode; we spent the previous day hiking and chilling. Thumbs up.

Back