• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Help wanted- Women riders

nplenzick

Help Wanted!
Npmoto.com is looking for one or two more women riders who can assist us in product development , product testing, some modeling, and possibly helping out in sales at some of the trade shows and rallies we participate in. This is your chance to help in the development of a line of clothing for women riders. Requirements are as follows; You must own a motorcycle, you must ride that motorcycle a minimum of 5k miles a year, you must have the ability to communicate, and you must live within a few hours ride of SE. PA. . Contact us at ; sales@npmoto.com

Hey, Nick, good luck with your new venture! I just went to your new site and read about the changes you are making. Thanks for hearing us and realizing that the women's motorcycle gear market is sadly in need of more options. I wish I could commit to helping you out! I'd love to be a part of it, but just switched jobs a few months ago and I am afraid I don't have the time. I look forward to seeing your growth in this area. Still love my Powerlet liner and gloves that I bought from you a few years ago and ride all year round because I have them. You are a good guy and I wish you well!

Hey, Nick, good luck with your new venture! I just went to your new site and read about the changes you are making. Thanks for hearing us and realizing that the women's motorcycle gear market is sadly in need of more options. I wish I could commit to helping you out! I'd love to be a part of it, but just switched jobs a few months ago and I am afraid I don't have the time. I look forward to seeing your growth in this area. Still love my Powerlet liner and gloves that I bought from you a few years ago and ride all year round because I have them. You are a good guy and I wish you well!

It appears I now have four great women to help me in this venture, like you they really ride! Five great women would even be better! If you ever think you have some extra time please feel free to contact me and thanks so much for the kind words!

Back