Thread: Help wanted- Women riders

Help wanted- Women riders

Help Wanted!
    Npmoto.com is looking for one or two more women riders who can assist us in product development , product testing, some modeling, and possibly helping out in sales at some of the trade shows and rallies we participate in. This is your chance to help in the development of a line of clothing for women riders. Requirements are as follows; You must own a motorcycle, you must ride that motorcycle a minimum of 5k miles a year, you must have the ability to communicate, and you must live within a few hours ride of SE. PA. . Contact us at ; sales@npmoto.com

Interesting....This may be a better fit in our Members and Vendors section- http://forums.forums.bmwmoa.orgdispl...rs-and-Vendors that we are trying to get going. I'll keep an eye on it.
    Good luck.
    Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Type M for Moderator
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Hey, Nick, good luck with your new venture! I just went to your new site and read about the changes you are making. Thanks for hearing us and realizing that the women's motorcycle gear market is sadly in need of more options. I wish I could commit to helping you out! I'd love to be a part of it, but just switched jobs a few months ago and I am afraid I don't have the time. I look forward to seeing your growth in this area. Still love my Powerlet liner and gloves that I bought from you a few years ago and ride all year round because I have them. You are a good guy and I wish you well!
    Tonya
    2007 F800ST - Lovin' it!!

Quote Originally Posted by tnevling View Post
    Hey, Nick, good luck with your new venture! I just went to your new site and read about the changes you are making. Thanks for hearing us and realizing that the women's motorcycle gear market is sadly in need of more options. I wish I could commit to helping you out! I'd love to be a part of it, but just switched jobs a few months ago and I am afraid I don't have the time. I look forward to seeing your growth in this area. Still love my Powerlet liner and gloves that I bought from you a few years ago and ride all year round because I have them. You are a good guy and I wish you well!
    It appears I now have four great women to help me in this venture, like you they really ride! Five great women would even be better! If you ever think you have some extra time please feel free to contact me and thanks so much for the kind words!