Okay, I just put that to start, because I know you can peek into the topics and see how they start.
Thanks for everything, it was great (don't listen to the whiners) but as I've seen on more and more printed material, a few basics were overlooked in the program. These are suggestions; I'd never whine. My bike whines. Not me.
1. There is no MOA info in the program! Or else I just can't spot it. I had non-member guests and would love to find a membership tear sheet in the program. Something that could be filled out and sent in later, after they get home and realize what a great time was had.
2. I know printing more pages costs more money, but do you see any contact info for 'MOA? I couldn't even be sure I gave them the correct web address.
3. Sure would be nice to see the board members listed, especially since the rally is where we say goodbye to the old and hello to the new.
4. A list of vendors either on site or providing goodies, with a single piece of contact info. You saw them, you saw their stuff, you couldn't pay for it then, didn't make the decision, or didn't have the room to haul it. Unless they also advertised in the program, how do you get hold of them now?
5. We need to apologize to Canada, at least, to Quebec. I told my Quebec friends, you just don't know it, but apparently Ontario is even now massing at the border for an invasion. Their new slogan: We take over Quebec in 2006, the rest of the provinces in 2007!