Thread: NW Ohio Rider

NW Ohio Rider

Would like to ride with BMW people to anywhere but especially to go to Minneapolis this summer. Anyone traveling through this area I am in Anonymous. I usually ride alone and fast but will travel any style. Will ride year round also whenever possible.

1st-Hello! 2nd-Where do you want to ride-this winter, for example? Where've you been riding/trudging for the 40 yrs mentioned as your handle? 40 yrs riding or 40 yrs of life on earth?
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kantuckid View Post
    1st-Hello! 2nd-Where do you want to ride-this winter, for example? Where've you been riding/trudging for the 40 yrs mentioned as your handle? 40 yrs riding or 40 yrs of life on earth?
    Hey kantuckid...Thank you for the reply. I've been 43 years riding and will be 70 next year. I have two BMWs ready to go in my garage and a 1500cc Vulcan to ride downtown. I had a 90R and 90RS back in the 70s and 80s and put a few hundred thousand on them in AZ ,NV,CA ,etc. 2964 posts...that is awesome.

Probably will just ride around here until spring but one never knows? Went through KY twice last year ....well actually four times counting coming back.

Great that you respond and post so often. Appreciated Keep on trudgin' and maybe our paths will cross out there some day. I am just learning this system so will be on more often.