• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Lima Pics

29610918-M.jpg

Beautiful, man.

Hey, was Vic W. there?

The coolest thing about that baby blue hack is the license plate backer that reads, "DREYER CYCLES." For those who know of the legendary "Pop" Dreyer, that was a nice touch.

John

Thanks

Thanks. It was a blast. I just took pictures.
These folks sure can throw a party. :thumb

29688445-M.jpg

Mike LaBar said:
What a great rally!

Thanks to all the organizers and volunteers.

To view my photos click here.
http://labrew.smugmug.com/gallery/684219/1/29687407

Mike LaBar
co-chair photographer

Fantastic shots Mike!

It was great to meet you in person, and to work with you as a photo co-chair.

I am lovin' all the pics showing up... this event is so big, no one person can capture it all. Maybe next year we can set up a place in the Cyber Cafe for people to share some of their shots during the rally?

Ian

Visian said:
Fantastic shots Mike!

It was great to meet you in person, and to work with you as a photo co-chair.

I am lovin' all the pics showing up... this event is so big, no one person can capture it all. Maybe next year we can set up a place in the Cyber Cafe for people to share some of their shots during the rally?

Ian

If we can get a really high speed connection, this would be a fun thing to do.

Where did they post the overhead photo taken at Lima and displayed at the awards cerimony?

leo in saint louis
1979 Moto Guzzi SP1000

like i told loraz,

mark my words, that etch-a-sketch gps will be all the rage at VT next yr..........

i can't confirm this rumor, but i heard that the etch-a-sketch GPS is going to be for sale in the next rider wearhouse catalog. it's going to have a velcro backing, and come in hi-viz colors as well.

the battery life numbers are incredible! the bad news is that it says it might erase the map during vigorous cornering or on rumble strips...

Back