• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A mind-numbing good time

In the moment

woodnsteel said:
Here I sit at the keyboard, a Camel and an ice-cold Rolling Rock on the desk, trying to comprehend the magnitude of the experience. Kinda like the first time ya drop acid, you know you are changed forever. My first rally, and now I'm hooked. I'll post more later when I understand it better.
Thanks to everyone I met and to everyone else.

AWESOME

James, It was good to meet you and thanks for the beer. Your shorts and cowboy boots will have the BMW clothing designers scurrying back to their drawing boards.
Your positive energy lifted us all above the storm on Thursday.
on I'll see you down the trail.
Adios Amigo

IndyGT said:
If you think Lima was great, wait 'til you attend a rally where the weather is nice!

Hey! Wait a minute! I checked the weather in Burlington, Vermont, and it was 91 degrees there on Sunday. Lima wasn't the only hot place last week. That was an unfair hit.

On the other hand, I hope and PRAY that the weather Gods look kindly upon Vermont next summer. We'll be there in our tent and volunteering in the beer garden.

D'Lilah said:
STRESS and I were discussing how we couldn't believe it took a trip to Lima, Ohio, to meet such great people from our own neighborhood. :dunno We are looking forward to getting together soon with woodnsteel, RedHot, Boomyr, and others! The bad news for all of you guys is that you might never get rid of us! :D

After meeting you, Stress, and James, that's not much of a threat. :) Looking forward to meeting more of the community.

Hmmmm Time to start talking to the L&T Jennifer about a house warming party for the new house. We move on the 26th. No Covenant Restrictions!!!! :clap

BradfordBenn said:
Hmmmm Time to start talking to the L&T Jennifer about a house warming party for the new house. We move on the 26th. No Covenant Restrictions!!!! :clap
Be careful what you wish for, my friend.

BradfordBenn said:

hmmmmm,

what empty bottle should I bring you as a gift?

BradfordBenn said:

!!!!!

South Bend ain't that far. I might have to drive the cage so's I can bring a couple cases of home brew.

SCDorman said:
!!!!!

South Bend ain't that far. I might have to drive the cage so's I can bring a couple cases of home brew.
Now your talking. :drink :drink :drink

Do you remeber the disussion around 1 AM friday night when you were going to ride your bike? Gail and I told you to save time and just knock it over now.

Back