• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Things

Bmwgs94

First off I would like to say this rally has been the best one that I have been to in a long time. Everyone was in 1 spot and you could really enjoy meeting people . Second would any one happen to know the name of the guys selling the air horns and do they have a web site to order from :dunno ? And most of all I need to do some apoligizing. Friday night where I was staying I had the chance to meet up with some friends that I had not seen since Charleston. We were having a good time and :drink s were flowing like water. We kind of got a little to rowdy and a lot of swearing was going on. It also happen to be the quiet area we were in. I guess I mad a few people mad and woke up some also. I just wanted to say I am so so sorry for being im-mature and not acting my age. I was totally out of line and from my heart I am sorry for that stupidity. Well i hope that everyone makes it to where they are going safely and please forgive the stupid guy ( ME )

bmwgsrider94 said:
Second would any one happen to know the name of the guys selling the air horns and do they have a web site to order from :dunno ?

If you are talking about the ones that were being sold by Andrew at Adventurers Workshop you can get them here..
http://adventurersworkshop.com/Merc...ct_Code=STEBEL_COMPACT_AIRHORN&Category_Code=

I had the pleasure of hearing them a lot since I was hangin around his booth drooling on all the cool toys installed on the bikes behind his trailer..

Thanks T-Bone for the info and I did go to that site and it is the one I was looking for. Awesome horns but I did not buy any at that time. I just ordered them and can't wait to get them. Have a good one.

Back