• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

You guys OK?

wezul

Cage Rattler
James?
Mac?
Bud?

All of you folks in Peoria, Pekin, Washington area.
Thinking good thoughts

Likely not their first order of business to stop in here.
Relative to other parts of the state it was just a windy day here.
Be well all.

I've been in touch with Jim yesterday and today. They just got power restored, and water, but with a boil advisory. Haven't got cable back, so no net. The storm took out the north and west parts of town. Haven't heard about anybody else yet. No news is good news? Hope for the best.

Mac was on the air Sunday eve.I talked to him yesterday and other than power loss,he was fine.We are 10 miles south of Pekin and got some wind but not much.Ed

We got the power back on about 9-pm Wednesday night. We had a portable generator running the blower on the wood stove in the
living room ---mostly decorative, but handy in a case like this. Because we have two 400 gallon pressured water tanks, we had water for the toilets. The neighbors had to come down with buckets and get lake water to flush. Too cold this weekend to go cut more wood...but I suspect the only small engine I'll have anything to do with for a while is a chainsaw...
We're much better off than even neighbors a quarter-mile away who lost their home. Mac

Ed and Mac, glad to hear you came through OK. It's difficult feeling helpless when things like this occur, wishing to help.

Diaz told me you were posting Mac, and Deb and Mark, and loved ones are ok. I forgot about James, I am very glad to hear he is ok, and Ed, you too.
:clap

Back