• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Owners News Spine Art

Liaison
Staff member
Not sure if you've noticed but there's a picture "sliced" up over each of the months on each year of the ON magazines since 2003 when they came out with the new binding. If you stack up the magazines in order, you'll see a neat little picture of one of the motorcycle models or of people riding one around a corner. Take a look at each year to date.

Nope. Never noticed that... Pretty nice and clever thinking! They will be throwing snowballs in hell before a R1200c will grace those splines though! :)

I've always looked forward to seeing what the completed picture would look like.

Nope. Never noticed that... Pretty nice and clever thinking! They will be throwing snowballs in hell before a R1200c will grace those splines though! :)

Wouldn't count it out.

Would make a great spine photo.

Mine have always gone straight into the BMWMOA gray binders that I buy from the Country Store.

In my haste to be organized, I have been missing a unique benefit of getting the hardcopy magazine.

Perhaps, I will wait until year's end from now on, so that I can enjoy the 'spline art.'

Thanks for pointing this out! :thumb

Back