Thread: Supporting or growing a 'stach' for Movemeber this year? Share your story.

Rocky Bow BMW Riders #197 bogthebasher's Avatar

Supporting or growing a 'stach' for Movemeber this year? Share your story.

This year I am doing something I never have done before - grow a moustache. It is for an awesome cause; Mens's health and specifically cancers below the waist. Currently I consider myself lucky in that I have personally not had to battle this but some of my friends and relatives have so I decided to become involved. Interested to hear about the rest of you who are supporting.

Statement: This post is not a request for charitable donation or an official part of the 'Movember' movement therefore there are no links to my online presence or the charity in general.
    Ken
    2008 R1200RT (Biarritz Blue)

I have seen all the morning shadows on some morning news folks and knew I could do better

Also had friends and family with issues thru their years...and recently passed my latest physical.

Haven't had a full beard in many years so let it go ...so far Helen say's it's

Not going Duck Dynasty, just a bit Poppa Smurf
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait