Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Max BMW

Hate to break it to ya, most BMW riders aren't interested in going Fast in a straight line.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kltk165 View Post
    Hate to break it to ya, most BMW riders aren't interested in going Fast in a straight line.

Oh, you did a survey?

I never twist the throttle open when going straight, Oh and I have a nice bridge for sale.
    93 K1100LT
    03 K1200GT

So lemme get this straight. Your sole decision for purchasing your BMW was based on a straight line, high speed, test?

No Max in Bergen

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicVW View Post
    I just drove by it and realized that the old Bergen Honda property of RT46 in Lodi is available. 13,000sq ft and a large parking lot. Probably two miles or less from the old BMW location (Bergen County H-D).

I read on another BMW forum that Max BMW will NOT be opening in Bergen County and that some other unnamed person will be taking over the the territory. Anyone else hear anything about this?

That would be sad. I've had a good experience with Max so far and would love to shorten the trip to do business with him.

That would indeed, be a letdown with all the good feedback I'm hearing from Max's customers. But anything would be an improvement from how we were treated by that H-D stealership.

Quote Originally Posted by kltk165 View Post
    So lemme get this straight. Your sole decision for purchasing your BMW was based on a straight line, high speed, test?

Aren't you the one who complained that the Lodi area was too congested to do a test ride? Now you're complaining about using a high speed test to buy a bike? Those two posts seem a contradiction. Or maybe you just like to argue whatever gets posted?

Typical. You didn't even take the time to comprehend what was said. I'll be clear. Lodi is, in no uncertain terms an awful place for a BMW motorcycle dealership as it's probably the worst, with a possible exception for Manhattan, place to test ride a motorcycle. That being said, if you're the type that takes a bike out for a test ride, rides it as fast as you can in a straight line and comes back deciding that's the bike for you. I would submit you're not the average BMW rider. And yes, that's based on my experience with the many BMW motorcyclists I've had the pleasure of spending time with over the years.