• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member in Harrisburg, PA

jeffryasmith

bmw2003gs
Newly joined BMW MOA. My ride is a 2003 F650 GS. I am looking for riding partners in Central PA to find and ride all the dirt roads available in our PA State Forest lands.

Welcome to the forum! Ride all the dirt roads, huh! Sounds like a worthwhile passion!! Better wait until the spring to start... :dunno

You might aslo post something in the Northeast Regional forum to focus your question with other riders from that part of the country.

Welcome. Check out the Chain Gang at f650.com for all things related to your bike. We hold various dual-sport rallies around the U.S. I hosted one this past August in northwest PA and will most likey do another one next August somewhere in the northeast portion of the country.

Lots of good riding in the Michaux State Forest as well. I'm in the Greater Metropolitan Etters Area and ride with a pair of 650 riders from the Lancaster area. Where in Harrisburg are you? I work just off Route 22 & Mountain Rd.

Riding begins in 2014

Im in Linglestown, near US22 and Mountain Road. I can ride for coffee at St Thomas Roasters to meet any time. Looking to ride with partners this year instead of always riding solo. First ride was out 443 to Pine Grove then Swopes Valley Road then back around to Lickdale and US 22 back to home.

Welcome to the best of the motorcycle world.

I live on the east side of the state. No longer riding on dirt unless it is needed.

If you are in the area look me up phone # is in the anonymous book in Danielsville.

Ride safe. see u on the road.

Back