• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Source for BMW Tank Bag

sickticket

I have a 2013 R1200RT and am looking for a tank bag. Most recommend the BMW bag even though it is more expensive. Better quality and quick attach/detach.

I'm looking for a source for the bag and.......if there are any better recommendations. Planning on doing the SS1000 in the Spring and getting my stuff together over the winter. First purchase is the RDL in a few weeks.

Thank you in advance.

Not trying to steal the thread but!...I wish the Mfg's would get away from these 'humpy' :nono tanks...it makes bag fitment a pain. Yeah I'm older :brow...and I liked the flat-top tanks of the past...My old Eclipse worked great for many years...ain't worth a poop on my Roadster....:cry

The BMW bag is available at BMW dealers.

For a while a couple years ago, a guy had new ones on eBay for ~$50 off.

"...guy had new ones on ebay for $50 off."

Those must have "fallen off the truck". :brow

No dealers I know are selling them at discount although I got one tossed into the deal when I bought my R12RT.

Good bag. Nice size. Easy on and off. Odd waterproof system and map pocket closure.

pete

Back