• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Let's see bike decals

I like the old BMWMOA sticker so much more. It just looks right.

Agreed, that's why the new one is on the inside...

i-HVXpwcH-L.jpg

Not my bike, but saw this at the St. Paul National...bike was from Australia (hope this is OK showing someone else's bike).

Attachments

• RallyStickers.jpg
    RallyStickers.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 300
If you have traveled with H, you know the story... this is on her 650 commuter and not sure if she has noticed it yet :laugh

FCBF6895-4BB3-41BE-A01E-75F5FECDA86E.jpeg

Hope she laughs...

DF2DA828-2374-45D9-8558-87129E6CC52B.jpeg

E77759E9-68C7-434F-8BCF-39A7EDEB58C5.jpeg

D3B49184-C2BA-490D-88F9-09FC81F87334.jpeg

Didn’t take long to start newest bike down sticker path on long way home recently .:laugh

We have a few sets of cases that are bare... the others make up for it!

Last edited:
It starts a lot of conversations for sure as folks at gas stops and such stop and look. When asked if “ Did you ride to all those places?” , I use Chuck’s line of “ I pushed it to some” :whistle
The reaction is usually a big laugh

Back