Thread: RKA tankbag, and their customer service

Talking RKA tankbag, and their customer service

Just wanted to post a comment about the great folks at RKA. I purchased a tankbag from a local dealer last year. While working on the bike, I somehow lost the strap for the front of the bag. I emailed RKA to see about purchasing a replacement. They responded with a request for my mailing address, and in about 4 days I found a new replacement in my mailbox, and no charge. This type of service is, in my opinion, above and beyond the norm. I love the bag and now that I know what kind of folks RKA are, will buy from them in the future.
    Roy Rowlett

+1 for RKA

ive had numerous RKA bags over the years on many different rides and have never been disappointed with quality or service.

Yup, good folks and a good product.

Great folks and terrific service. A few years back arranged a buy for my S bike with a gent in Louisville for a fly/ride deal. Very short notice, but talked with Richard and he got me a custom colored tank bag in time for my trip. And it's the best tank bag I've ever owned in fifty years of two wheeling, perfect fit, perfect craftsmanship....

Bill J
    Bill Johnston